Last Updated: April 15, 2023
Welcome to Home Cash Buyers Bakersfield! These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website, https://homecashbuyersbakersfield.com/ (the “Site”) and any services we offer through the Site (the “Services”). By using the Site and/or Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site or Services.
- Description of Services We offer real estate purchasing services through our Site. Our Services may include:
- Providing you with an offer to purchase your property based on the information you provide to us through the Site.
- Scheduling an appointment with you to view your property and finalize our offer.
- Use of the Site You may use the Site and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Site or Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Home Cash Buyers Bakersfield or any of our employees, representatives, or agents.
- User Content You may submit information to us through the Site in order to receive an offer for your property. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights in such content.
By submitting content to us through the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or our Services, please contact us at:
Home Cash Buyers Bakersfield
Phone: (661) 669-8589
- Changes to these Terms We may update these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated Terms on our Site. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services following the posting of updated Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Disclaimer of Warranties We make no representations or warranties with respect to the Site or Services, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Site or Services will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Home Cash Buyers Bakersfield or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction (continued) in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Site shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Kern County, California, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Home Cash Buyers Bakersfield, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Services or your breach of these Terms.
- Termination We may terminate your access to the Site and/or Services at any time, with or without cause, without notice, and without liability to you. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Site and Services.
- Waiver and Severability Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
By using our Site and/or Services, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site or Services.